Reports in Consibio Cloud allows the generation of PDF reports, which presents a clear overview of the collected data in selected time periods for easier sharing with stakeholders both inside and outside of your organization.
Often, the reports are generated automatically on a predetermined schedule and sent directly to your email as described in the Step-by-Step Guide to the Report Tab: Automate PDF Reports.
However, it's also possible to generate reports on-demand in a specified time-range using the same report setup.
When the report setup is configured, you can generate new PDF reports using this setup on-demand using the following steps:
- Go to the report tab and open the report configuration (see the Step-by-Step Guide for instructions on how to set it up):
- Scroll down to the "Generate report" -section and click on the time-range selector:
- Select the start and end date, you would like to use for the report generation:
- Click the "Generate report now" button. The report will now automatically be generated for the select period and downloaded, when done. This step can take a little while, so please be patient.
- If you or other project members want to download the generated report again in the future, it's available for download in the "Reports archive section". Simply click the section, and the report is listed for immediate download: